Food Handler's Permit: https://www.foodworkercard.wa.gov/language.html
This is the only valid place to get your handler's permit online. All you need is a credit card to pay $10 and access to a printer. Please print 3 copies so you can keep one for yourself, turn one in to Ms. Khastoo and one for a future employer. These cards last two years and are valid in almost all counties surrounding King County.

If you are missing class for an excused absence, please e-mail Ms. Khastoo to receive the appropriate documents/assignments.